12/29/11

The End of 2011

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I enjoyed the time that I got to share with my family. Since the last time I blogged...almost a year ago...I have a new job. I work as a lab assistant at LabCorp. I love my job and I am so much happier without the stresses of working for David's Bumpers. The symptoms of my fibromyalgia have almost totally disappeared since I do not have all that stress. I'm not thrilled about having to get up at 4:30 every morning, but I'll live with it. I thank God every day for giving me this job and I am so thankful for all He has done for me and my family. God is so good! Kaycee is in kindergarten and is doing awesome. She loves school and is the smartest kid in her class :) Erica is doing very well in school also. She is now a senior. Where does the time go? She works part time at the Knoxville Teachers Federal Credit Union right now. She will be volunteering with a hospice two times a week at the beginning of the new year. She has a boyfriend now. So far, so good. Trey seems to be a very respectful young man and treats her very well. Brittany is still doing very well on her own. She just turned 20! I can't believe that! She is engaged to Joe. Not sure when they will be tying the knot. I do miss having her around the house though. Eric, Melissa and the girls have moved back to Tennessee. They are living in Maryville. I am so happy to have them back. Mom is doing well and is working at Goodwill. Not her ideal job, but it pays the bills. I am excited for the new year and excited to see what God has in store for us. Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments: