1/19/11

2011

Hope everyone has had a happy new year. I seem to keep forgetting about this blog. I get so busy with everything else going on around me and the things I have to get done and sometimes I don't even remember that I started this. So far, to date, in this new year, Brittany has moved out on her own. Can't say that I'm real thrilled about that, but I knew she would have to leave one day. She has a nice little apartment and has a great full time job working at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Kaycee did not take to Britt moving out very well. She didn't quite understand what it meant for Britt to get her own apartment...now she does. She cried quite a bit the first night Britt was gone and keeps asking me why Britt doesn't live with her anymore. Kaycee is doing very well in Pre-K and is learning to read. She surprises me sometimes with her reading skills. I have a feeling she is going to be bored to death in kindergarten next year. She attends a private school right now and will be going to a public school next year. They are currently working on end of the year kindergarten work right now. Erica is doing very well in school also. She's a junior this year. She is very excited about going to college to become an RN and work in the NICU. She worked as a volunteer at Children's Hospital over the summer and just recently got a tour of the NICU courtesy of one of the nurses that we go to church with that works there and loves it. David and I decided to do something for ourselves and we have started working out together. His goal is to drop 20 pounds and my goal is to drop 10 more. So far, so good, but we'll keep our fingers crossed...lol

No comments: