4/14/09

EASTER WEEKEND '09

Easter weekend was a very busy weekend for us this year. Friday night the girls and I watched "Twilight" since we got the movie for them for Easter instead of a basket. On Saturday I had to do the church egg hunt. The girls and I stuffed over 1,300 eggs and hid them and fixed a picnic lunch for the church. Then when we got home, Dave, Britt & Erica played paintball with some of the girls' friends from school. They played until they could no longer see outside. They had a great time and are planning another game. Then Sunday we went to Dave's parents' house for lunch. Then when we got home I hid some more eggs so the girls could hunt eggs again. Thank God the weather was beautiful!

The above pic is one of Kaycee modeling a bra and "squishing the boobies". She is STILL obsessed with bras and boobies. I hope she gets over this soon!











2 comments:

Jo Anne Felty said...

So who won the paintball game? Great family picture.

Donovan said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family!!


Jack