6/12/07

June 12, 2007

I don't have any new pictures to post today because I forgot to bring my camera to download the pictures...So I will try to remember to bring it tomorrow and get them on here. Britt is currently studying for her drivers' permit. Yipee! I don't know if I can handle her being able to drive. David's papaw has a "practice" car for her to take out and drive when Papaw David can take her. She wants me to teach her to drive, but I don't have the nerves for it and besides that, I have to drive myself because I get so carsick even sitting in the passenger seat. (Got that from my dad)
Erica hasn't been up to much lately. She usually doesn't do much of anything. She's pretty much a couch potato.
Kaycee has learned a few new things... She has found she has a nose. She thinks it is absolutely funny to walk around with her finger in her nose. She has also discovered how to take her diaper off. She goes to work with me everyday and we don't have very good airconditioning in the building so in the afternoons I strip her down to her diaper. She was being very quiet and we found her standing in the back of the shop with her diaper on the ground next to her and she was just standing there laughing. So now we have to keep bottoms on her. Erica has taught her to say huh-uh when she is told "no". Now she walks up to Erica all the time and says "no, no, no...huh-uh".
Britt and Erica are going on a youth trip to King's Island this Friday and Saturday. Last weekend they went to a skate party and Erica won a $50 gift card to American Eagle!.....so you know we've already been to the mall so she could spend it. This weekend for Father's Day we are going to go over to David's papaw's house to swim and have a cookout. So I should have some more pics to post after that too.

2 comments:

Jo Anne Felty said...

This is a great website. Just keep updating it with pictures. I miss you all very much. Of course I think that I have the greatest grandkids on this earth.

Jo Anne Felty said...

Love the pictures. Wish I was closer.