6/12/08

MISSING BRITTANY

Yesterday was a very exciting day (in a way). For Britt's 16th bd present, her biological father paid for a trip to France and Spain for 13 days. David and I took her to the airport yesterday afternoon. She went with her French class from school. I was very excited for her...but very nervous. Her plane left from Knoxville at 4:17pm. We stayed until they went through security and then left. I wanted to watch her plane take off, but I always fall apart when my girls leave to go somewhere and started crying like a big baby so I had to leave...I just couldn't do it:( All of the kids were soooo excited! I don't blame them...I would be too! I received a call from one of the parents on the phone chain this morning at 6:30 Knoxville time (12:30pm Paris time) to let me know everyone is safe. I probably won't get to hear from her while she is over there because their schedule is so full. I miss her already and can't wait to see all of the wonderful pictures she is going to take!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

That sounds like sooo much fun!!! I'm sure you miss her so much...I know I'd miss Ava like crazy.